Sunday 10 November 2013

New Leggings Pattern

This morning I have had the pleasure of my beautiful granddaughter, Eva,  modelling the leggings sewn from the pattern I created last week. I was pleased as punch to find that they fit perfectly.  This is the first pattern I have drafted myself and shall be sharing with you shortly. These leggings are for age four and standard "pot belly" child shape fitting. To fit different shapes just adjust the waist band bigger or smaller as they are jersey fabric they stretch anyway.

Eva giving it her best "diva" pose!


I teamed these with the Bimaa Sweater sewn from a pdf pattern downloaded from loubee clothing, find link below.

free leggings pattern


The only difference I made to the pattern was adding a pocket to the front as little miss loves her pockets!  

More diva poses below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments